I am very tired and I am very very very happy (: (note that the number of verys for happy is more than that for tired!)
I think today was the best day of my hols so far, and is going to be (: strings camp today! Was really looking forward to it after last year's was cancelled due to rain and too few people >< the weather was gorgeous and so cooperative today, there weren't grey clouds at all! :D After combined which was fun as usual, we ate lunch which was mrs chua's treat! and proceeded to games. My group was Maggie, Yixuan and I, with tryphe as the guide; we're SINGapore! :D Even though we had the fewest people in a group, we were all so enthu (: HAHA even though macgay (:P!) figured out plaza sing but shouted it so everyone heard -.-
All the groups went out of school at around 1.20, then wingyan's group started running so maggie and yixuan started too. I was trying to run, i.e. a skipping pattern of right-right-left foot, right-right-left x) anyway, we managed to squeeze onto 190, and took two stops to orchard mrt. I saw the list and started talking about how we had to pose with a cute guy, which led to tryphe saying that i'm closer to becoming bimbo lol! but wtv we went into tangs to get out perfume samples...on tissues! then we went to the find stilettos with heels of 10cm or more, and I conveniently brought a ruler :D and then we went outside Shaw and posed with the movie posters! Our cute guy was Prince Caspian, since they didn't specify whether they wanted a real and walking cute guy, or the alternative :D
after that we headed to wheelocks and found out that two groups were queuing for sydney's station alr, so we went to plaza sing! haha i led us to the wrong bus stop >< but then we detoured to taka! hahaha on the phone with rach asking her where her station was:
Me: Hello! Where are you?
Rach: Guess! Guess where we are!
Me: Huh? Outside?
Rach: -silence-
Me: Huh I guessed already what! So you're not going to tell me? D:
Rach: No, listen to me! Guess! You know, guess?
Me: OH.
Then I finally realised that they were at Guess?, then she and huiying attempted to run away from us! Tsktsk. I think their station was the hardest cos I couldn't stop laughing when huiying did funny faces at me xD but eventually we did it! Saw the unglam photos later, including the one in which we posed as bimbos but I totally didn't look the part :D
After that we took bus to plaza sing! Yi xuan has an amaazing knowledge of buses! We were at the bus stop then she was like, "okay, 7, 14, 16... all go to dhoby ghaut!" then later another bus came by and we went on after she rmbred that it goes to dhoby ghaut too (: We found annie az near the entrance, then she told us our task, which was like: Go to a relatively deserted place, then sing and dance LOUDLY. We have to attract at least 10 passers-by and engage their attention for at least 5 sec. We sang 当我们同在一起 and turned many many rounds, and stopped twice only for tryphe to say like "your time's not up yet!" and "10 more seconds" haha so torturous. and then annie still wasn't satisfied! in the end we sang Canon in D for her. It all started okay, until i reached the low E and high F sharp then high A part, and started skipping all the notes until i couldn't skip anymore. but she gave us bonus points! :D OKAY after that macgay said she was thirsty, so we went to macs to get drinks and salty ice-cream. Salty ice-cream = Macs ice cream cone + salt, which I actually licked after adding like all the salt! Tasted awful :/ Went to yamaha to try to look for violin/viola shaped jewellery but they didn't have. but the next parts were interesting :D we went into Barang Barang where the nice lady at the counter pointed us to the ROCKING CHAIR!! and we also posed at a bench. haha we keep exploiting the loopholes :P me and yixuan sat on the 'bench' then macgay lay down! after that we went to look for an undressed mannequin. We were about to give up after Spotlight but THEN one of us astutely spotted a mannequin with only a shawl draped over it. I think everyone can guess what happened next xD okay then we stalked a few couples but in the end didn't approach them to serenade them :( but while we were exiting plaza sing macgay saw an unhappy baby! yeah ftw i know!
after that was mainly rushing to Wheelocks'. We took mrt and on the way thought of our cheer! It was modified after Unite, and goes something like:
-clap clap stamp- (all the way)
8, 7, 6, 5
Singapore fight we'll show our might -sings a random note!-
We'll show them how our drumsticks fight -sings a random note!-
We'll walk to the fight in blue purple black (our shirt colours) cos ain't nobody's gonna break out beat
cos we're for, we're for Raffles -Stamford Raffles pose- oooh Raffles -pose again- ah
we're for, we're for Raffles yeah! -maggie mimes playing a cello, yixuan a violin and me a piano-
Yep, charades was quite fun! Notable ones were Beethoven's 9th symphony (yixuan was miming 9 and like a deaf thing and tryphe immediately came up with the answer!), Titanic (haha yixuan was miming a ship crashing but we didn't get it 8D then sydney asked her to do the song -my heart will go on!- then i shouted titanic (:), Coldplay and Click Five (self-explanatory).
then it was all a mad rush back! My ankle was hurting more but I was running on adrenaline, I think we all were (: We took 132 and were EARLY haha. Everyone performed their cheers, and tabulated points; we got 3rd! because we had to few signatures booooo >< but nvm we really had fun :D Thank you all the sec 4s for organising it, as well as all the station masters! This camp was great :D
ahh i've finally finished posting! I'm sure I'll look back a few years on and smile at this memory (:
I think this is what fulfillment feels like (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home